Thank you for your interest in the CRCC Scholarship Fund. We are proud to present to you our online application making the application process much easier.
The CRCC Scholarship Fund was established and created to help support students pursuing post secondary education at College or University.
The Scholarship amount is a one-time payment up to $1000.00
1) Applicants must be a high school student entering College or University in September.
2) Eligible applicants must volunteer with any one or more of the Chamber initiatives listed in this application for a total of a minimum of 15 hours. We encourage those interested applicants to complete these hours during the course of their secondary years, but must be completed by the application deadline.
3) Application deadline is January 31, 2020
4) The successful applicant will be chosen and announced at the Business Achievement Awards in February.
5) The applicant must show proof of enrollment by September 1st, 2020 in order to receive the scholarship monies.
6) The Scholarship monies will be paid out on October 1st, 2020 once enrollment has been confirmed.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
2020 Sponsors: Desjardins Insurance, HDI Electrical Services Ltd., and Escape in Caledonia.